There have been even more awesome updates regarding mainly the Adventure Craft server.
- If you now name a horse with a nametag it becomes yours. Only you can ride it, unless you give someone else permissions to. It can not be attacked when you are not on it, and will not run away or despawn. If you lose your horse just hold a compass in your hand and type "/stables track <horse name>" and it will point you towards your horse. If you are a donor you can use "/stables tp <horse name>" to teleport to your horse.
- Everyone can own 2 horses, Scouts can own 4, Miners can own 6.
- Horse armour and nametags are now craftable with the following recipies.
- When you break a spawner it will now drop a spawn egg of that mob type. If you are a Scout or Miner and use a Silk Touch pickaxe it will drop a spawner.
- When you die you will notice that keep inventory is no longer on. What happens when you die now is all of your loot goes in to a chest. You will be given a chest ID number. With this you can track your chest with a compass using "/track <ID>". If you right click the compass it will shoot a firework up where the chest is - you get 3 fireworks per chest.
- You have 5 minutes to recover you loot. In those 5 minutes no one can open the chest but for you. After that 5 minute period there is another 5 minutes where anyone can take the loot. After that the chest is deleted and you are notified chat
- Homes have now been added to AC. You can set a home with "/sethome <name>". Users can set up to 3 homes, where Scouts can set 5, and Miners can set 8. "/home" to access the GUI with all of your homes.
- Everyone now has a backpack with "/pv", which we will change to "/backpack" or "/bp" when we can. Scouts have 2 backpacks and Miners have 3. Each backpack has 54 slots and will not go away when you die.
- With the command "/exchange" you can now convert gold to Xp and visa versa. 1 XP gets you 3 Gold. The base price in the shop which is coming soon is 1000G for 1 Diamond. This may seem like a lot, but everything else will be in proportion so you shouldn't have issues eraning money.
- With "/market" or the market place at spawn you are now able to sell items to other players with custom prices, enchants and names without the risk of being scammed. Use this to sell any un-wanted stuff.
- Pets are now avalible in the hub! The are however donor only, so check out the rank descriptions for details!